Legal proceedings started against case of COVID-19 Patient 1440 Director of An Giang province’s Department of Public Security, Col. Dinh Van Noi, announced on December 30 that the department’s Investigation Security Agency has issued a decision to begin legal proceedings in a case of organising illegal entry into Vietnam in the local district of An Phu on December 24. Noi said that the investigation detected signs of criminal activity in the case, and decided to commence legal proceedings to expand investigations. The province’s Department of Public Security is coordinating with the provincial Border Guard and An Phu district authorities in catching those that helped COVID-19 Patient 1440 illegally enter Vietnam. It is a complicated case of community concern and affects the entire country’s disease prevention efforts, he said. He called on anyone who has information relating to the criminal ring to call 0947 664 882. Earlier, after determining that Patient 1440 had illegally entered Vietnam at An Phu district’s border with Cambodia and then travelled to Vinh Long province in a car, the provincial Department of Public Security coordinated with the Departments of Public Security of Vinh Long, Dong Thap, Soc Trang, Can Tho city and HCM City to trace… Read full this story
- Britain's plastic shame as tonnes of our rubbish is sorted overseas by children
- This week in court -a teen caught with a pistol, a thief and a cannabis courier
- Here's what you could have missed in court this month
- China block on plastic waste could cause worldwide pile-up, study says
- What is Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth, who’s the Facebook CEO’s wife Priscilla Chan and what did he say in his Congress testimony?
- Who is Priscilla Chan? Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s wife, philanthropist and mother of two
VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 31 have 287 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.