The Orange County Sheriff’s Office has opened an investigation into a brawl that occurred during a Wekiva High School football playoff game against Mitchell High of New Port Richey, Florida.The troubles reportedly began immediately when Mitchell players were seen waving a Blue Lives Matter flag as Wekiva players were booed when several of them knelt during the playing of the national anthem. Various reports claim that a member of the Mitchell team hurled racial epithets at a Wekiva player, a taunt that eventually sent both teams to the field to duke it out, according to the Orlando Sentinel. One video of the fight seems to show a referee trying to discipline a Mitchell player before the field erupts. At least two Wekiva players and one Mitchell player seem to be involved in the fight. There is also a video of a male in street clothes stalking onto the field carrying two helmets and then throwing them at a Mitchell player lying on the field. Sentinel reporters later ascertained that the man throwing the helmets was a Wekiva student. This is toward end of initial confrontation. Can see helmet(s) being thrown. @osvarsity pic.twitter.com/rZUNuTfOlt — Steven Ryzewski (@Steven_Ryzewski) November 28, 2020 “On the… Read full this story
- MaxPreps Top 20 high school football Games of the Week headlined by No. 3 Duncanville vs. No. 13 Southlake Carroll
- Black Lives Matter: Philadelphia Super Bowl Riots Reaction 'Glaring Example of White Privilege'
- Megan Rapinoe says she'll continue anthem protest: 'I cannot stand idly by'
- Boris Johnson encouraging racism in football? Yes, says UEFA president
- The 20 most underrated games of the generation, from Rage 2 to Sunset Overdrive
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 12 romantic video games
- The incredible story of Pita Taufatofua, Tonga's shirtless Olympic flag bearer
- EXCLUSIVE: Footy legend given the boot as AFL dumps long-serving football development managers 'over the phone' just before Christmas - amid claims of discrimination
- The best Xbox One games (December 2019)
- Why Ever Stop Playing Video Games
WATCH: Blue Lives Matter Flag, Anthem Protests Lead to Brawl During High School Football Game have 324 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.