SOUTHERN SPECIALTY: Snail in coconut flakes – scented and buttery. VNS Photo Ngô Minh Overlooking Ngọc Khánh Lake in Hà Nội’s Ba Đình District, Ốc Thị Nở restaurant has a pleasant view that helps diners feel relaxed as they enjoy a variety of dishes of freshwater snails. The restaurant is not at all posh, bearing a modest tone with wooden furniture and murals of Hà Nội. It’s a great place to enjoy a gentle breeze from Ngọc Khánh Lake, though, especially if you reserve a table on the balcony or the terrace. It offers almost every single snail dish you can think of. Foreigners will find it easy to order from the menu as each dish comes with a photo. They can be divided into three types: fried, steamed/boiled, and hotpot. As usual, to start off I ordered nem ốc (snail spring rolls), chả ốc (snail nuggets), and há cảo ốc (snail dumplings) — all fried dishes. Each has a separate dipping sauce that gives the taste a boost. At first glance, the snail spring rolls look like the traditional spring rolls you see at feasts in Vietnamese homes. The difference here is that the filling has snail… Read full this story
- Government Workers Work at a Snails Pace
- Food In Italy: Italian Cooking And Dining From Your Villa Or Apartment
- Snail Mail Pen Pal OR Online Pen Pals
- Healthy Choices When Dining Out
- Wholesale Tea and Fine Dining - The Secret is in the Loose Leaf Tea
- Cayman Restaurants, Seaside Gazebos Are Hot Seats For Fine Dining And Exquisite Cayman Wedding!
- Make Dining Part of Your Branson, Missouri Experience
- Vegetarian Dining in the Caribbean
- Diverse Dining in Sunny South Africa
- Penis and Testicle Dining for Health and Virility in Beijing
Delicious dining at a snail’s pace have 291 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.