MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The state has rolled out a new COVID-19 vaccination pre-registration system for people 65 and older along with frontline health care workers. People who pre-register for appointments at myvaccine.fl.gov will be notified when appointments are available in their area at state-supported sites. On the site, residents can select their county and submit their contact information. Once appointments are available, individuals will be contacted by phone call, text, or email and will be assisted in scheduling an appointment. Vaccine supply remains limited and appointments may not be available for several weeks in some counties. As part of the statewide registration system, each county has a designated phone number that individuals can call and pre-register if they do not have internet access. You can find the numbers for Miami-Dade, Broward, and Monroe counties here. Whether a resident calls by phone or visits myvaccine.fl.gov, their place in line will be reserved reliably using Sharecare software. People eligible for the vaccine include: Long-term care facility residents and staff. Persons 65 years of age and older. Health care personnel with direct patient contact. If someone does not meet these eligibility requirements, they will not be able to pre-register. Hospital providers, however, also… Read full this story
- Vietnam could become candidate for COVID-19 vaccine production: WHO representative
- Morning Digest: India’s first COVID-19 death in Karnataka; No doubtful category in NPR, says Amit Shah and more
- Brazilian official who met Trump tests positive for COVID-19; US Prez, Irish PM greet with 'Namaste'
- A Healthy Person’s Guide to Staying Safe and Sane During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Fake News: Fact Checking COVID-19 Pandemic Hoaxes and Misinformation Online
- 'Broken' Coronavirus Testing Process in U.S. Coud Have Enabled Covid-19 to Spread 'Silently' for Weeks, Experts Warn
- Scientists get ready to test rival COVID-19 pandemic vaccines in animals
- Who's afraid of COVID-19?
- How does coronavirus compare to Spanish flu? COVID-19 has important differences to the 1918 outbreak
- Coronavirus FAQ: Frequently asked questions about COVID-19
Florida Establishes Pre-Registration Website For COVID-19 Vaccinations have 320 words, post on miami.cbslocal.com at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.