Video PlayerClose HONG KONG, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) — Hong Kong’s Center for Health Protection (CHP) reported 76 additional confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, taking its total tally to 10,085. The new cases included 72 local infections, of which 27 had an unknown origin. There were also about 60 cases that tested positive preliminarily, according to a CHP press briefing. The HKSAR government on Saturday issued compulsory testing notice in respect of a local specified “restricted area” in a bid to cut COVID-19 spread. Nearly 7,000 people from the “restricted area” have been tested thus far, in which 12 of them were tested positive for COVID-19, the CHP said. According to Hong Kong’s Hospital Authority, 776 COVID-19 patients are currently being treated in public hospitals and the community treatment facility at AsiaWorld-Expo, and 36 patients are in critical condition. Enditem
- More Than 64 People Admitted to Hospitals Amid Escalation in Hong Kong - Reports
- Special Report: Hong Kong leader says she would 'quit' if she could, fears her ability to resolve crisis now 'very limited'
- Hong Kong protests: China 'gathers forces at border as troops conduct drills'
- Hong Kong universities become 'battlefields' as citywide violence spreads
- Alibaba praises Hong Kong at start of retail campaign for $13 billion listing
- WRAPUP 2-Hong Kong condemns attack on justice secretary as protests paralyse city
- Hong Kong residents protest at plans for extradition to China
- Hong Kong activist's visit to Berlin draws anger from China
- Hong Kong expected to announce weekend curfew: Global Times
- Hong Kong's cash pool tightens as Alibaba primes for $13 billion listing
Hong Kong reports 76 new COVID-19 cases, 10,085 in total have 241 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.