Saira Khan has revealed that she wants to be replace on Loose Women by ‘a gay, transgender or non-binary person’ after quitting the show. The 50-year-old TV personality initially made the announcement that she was departing the popular ITV show on Saturday, after five years on the panel. And in a post shared on Instagram on Sunday, she spoke more about her decision to move on, as well as her hope for how it would shape the show in the future. Departing wishes: Saira Khan has revealed that she wants to be replace on Loose Women by ‘a gay, transgender or non binary person’ after quitting the show. Pictured in 2018 Sharing a snap of herself on a magazine cover, she wrote: ‘Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. Mark Twain ‘So for me change comes at the beginning of 2021 by leaving a familiar seat on @loosewomen . It wasn’t an easy decision, but one that I needed to make in order to… Read full this story
- Non-binary thinking? ‘Transparent’ creator Jill Soloway wants to make you a Believer
- Employers prepare for a gender non-binary world
- The Struggles of Rejecting the Gender Binary
- Being Transgender at Goldman Sachs
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want to Live in This Perfect Place?
- Morocco's transgender dancer courts acceptance
- For Women Comics, Peak TV Has Its Troughs
- Madonna at Sixty
- Can the Millennials Save Playboy?
- Will the Millennials Save Playboy?
'It would be reflective of the world we live in': Saira Khan reveals she wants Loose Women bosses to replace her with 'a gay, transgender or non-binary person' after quitting the show have 264 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.