Sustainable Mekong Delta Barramundi with Đà Lạt vegetables, basil, heirloom tomatoes, and white wine with Executive Chef Rene Oskam from JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi Ingredients: for 2 people Barramundi fillets 160 gr (2) Heirloom baby carrots 4 pcs Baby parsnip 4 pcs Baby squash 4 pcs Basil 12 leaves Heirloom cherry tomatoes 18 pcs Lemon 1 pc Chopped garlic 1 clove Dry white wine Thyme Sea salt Fresh black pepper Cold butter in cubes Extra virgin olive oil Method: Blanch vegetables in boiling salted water until just cooked but still “al dente”. Score the fish’s skin and season it with salt and pepper, then place some basil leaves on the fish. Heat a non-stick pan, add olive oil and cook the barramundi until it is 70% done. Remove the fish from the pan and add chopped garlic, cherry tomatoes, butter, and white wine. Add the barramundi and basil and season, and turn off the heat to let the fish slowly cook itself without any sauce on the skin. Caramelise the vegetables in a pan with olive oil and thyme, season with salt and pepper. You can join the JW Culinary School for weekend cooking classes conducted… Read full this story
- Vietnam promotes cooperation with Mekong subregion’s countries
- Vietnam to commence human trials on second home-grown COVID-19 vaccine in early March
- How to get to Vietnam?
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 1
- American physicist falls for Kieu, immerses himself in Vietnamese culture
- Vietnamese audiences get chance to view seven French movies
- A tour around emerald-green Nghe An, Vietnam's largest province
- What are the major festivals in Vietnam?
- Promote tourism through the book “Explore Vietnam”
- Kien Giang hoping to soon put Cai Lon - Cai Be irrigation system into operation
Mekong Delta Barramundi with Đà Lạt vegetables have 272 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.