Video PlayerClose YANGON, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) — Myanmar reported 507 new COVID-19 infections and 14 more deaths in the past 24 hours, according to a release from the Health and Sports Ministry on Saturday. Including the recently confirmed cases, the number of COVID-19 positive cases rose to 137,098 while the death toll stood at 3,045 on Saturday, the release said. A total of 121,124 recovered patients have been discharged from hospitals so far. The daily test positivity rate was recorded at 2.5 percent on Saturday and over 2.25 million samples have been tested for the disease. Myanmar confirmed its first two infection cases of COVID-19 on March 23, 2020. Enditem
- Police, coroner push forward with new investigations into 9 Indigenous deaths in Thunder Bay
- How to Go About Obtaining a Death Decree
- Alarming report reveals suicide rates have risen 56% in a decade among young Americans
- Illicit drug deaths: Latest stats show small B.C. communities also impacted by ongoing opioid crisis
- Women who have irregular or extra-long cycles may face a 33% greater risk of an early death, study claims
- New RedmiBook 14 with 10th Gen Intel processor will come to India on Thursday
- About The Neediest Cases Fund
- Unexpected and Traumatic Death - What Do You Do?
- Death is Not the End - Unfortunately
- Vaping: The deaths, illnesses and controversies as deaths climb past 30
Myanmar reports 507 new COVID-19 cases, 14 more deaths have 202 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.