Around Town Pink season in northern mountainous region By Nguyen Dinh Sunday, Jan 17, 2021,18:21 (GMT+7) Pink season in northern mountainous regionBy Nguyen Dinh The zigzag paths leading to buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang Province – PHOTOS: NGUYEN DINH The northern mountainous region in late every year is covered in the pink of buckwheat flowers. In Ha Giang Province, some 30 kilometers from Hanoi, the fields of buckwheat flowers can be found in valleys and on mountains stretching along Quan Ba and Yen Minh districts. The zigzag paths do not prevent many travelers from reaching the fields where they will enjoy the beauty of these tiny flowers. Local dishes prepared from buckwheat flowers should be given a try by visitors. Buckwheat flowers fields along Meo Vac-Dong Van route Travelers are seen on a vast buckwheat flower field A tourist hires a basket of buckwheat flowers to take photos H’mong ethnic kids making garlands of buckwheat flowers Share with your friends:
- The Northern Lights in Iceland: how to avoid disappointment
- The National Capital Bank of Washington is Now Open in Arlington and Hires Seasoned Manager to Lead Team
- Watch: Iraqi Kurds celebrate Nowruz with torchlit mountain procession
- Digital can transform Northern Ireland tourism
- Shymbulak: Year-round adventure paradise for winter sports, hiking and mountain biking
- Australia's shark attack 'feeding frenzy': Why so many people have been mauled already this season – as the most dangerous beaches are revealed
- La Veta braces for economic impact to come as wildfires scare away tourists during prime season
- Resorts enter ski season hopeful for snow, grateful for snowmaking
- Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood resorts extend ski season due to monstrous snow totals
- Sacramento region home prices are sliding. Will it finally become a buyer’s market?
Pink season in northern mountainous region have 276 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.