New Delhi: In a new twist to the ongoing protest by farmers against Centre’s three farm laws, protesting farmer leaders have alleged that a conspiracy has been hatched to kill them and create disturbance during their proposed tractor rally in Delhi on January 26. Addressing a press conference at the Singhu border late on Friday night, the farmer leaders presented a person who claimed that his accomplices were allegedly asked to pose as policemen and baton-charge the crowd during the proposed tractor rally in the national capital on Republic Day. Delhi: The person who revealed an alleged plot to shoot four farmer leaders and cause disruption during farmers’ tractor march on January 26 has been handed over to police. pic.twitter.com/ABNLo12JME — ANI (@ANI) January 22, 2021 The farmer leaders claimed that they caught the man from the protest site at the Singhu border. He was subsequently handed over to the Haryana police. Farmer leader Kulwant Singh Sandhu alleged that attempts are being made to disrupt the ongoing agitation against three farm laws. The man, who had his face covered with a scarf, claimed at the press conference that a plan was hatched to shoot four farmer leaders, who are known faces in… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: How do I recognize a conspiracy theory?
- Lenny Pozner Used to Believe in Conspiracy Theories. Until His Son’s Death Became One.
- More than 25% of all Americans and 44% of Republicans believe conspiracy theory that Bill Gates is plotting to use a Covid-19 vaccine to implant microchips in people, survey finds
- Aerial photos show devastation caused by looters protesting George Floyd's killing as Eric Garner's mom unites with Rev Sharpton in Minneapolis and demands cops who 'murdered' him are arrested now
- Protesters drive through Las Vegas demanding the Strip be re-opened while armed demonstrators surround the Wisconsin state capitol as thousands continue anti-lockdown rallies across the US
- Police arraign 7 over pro-Biafra protest
- BREAKING NEWS: Minnesota Gov. activates the National Guard after days of protests and looting in response to the police custody death of George Floyd
- The Professor - ISIS's 'cruel but popular' new leader: Ex-Saddam officer Abdullah Qardash, who was imprisoned alongside Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and eliminated his rivals, takes the reins after former chief was killed in US strikes
- Tension grips Washington as protesters, Trump supporters arrive
- Trump administration taps failed ambassador nominee who spread fringe conspiracies for diplomatic post
Protesting farmer leaders allege conspiracy to kill them, disrupt tractor rally on January 26 have 391 words, post on zeenews.india.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.