RUDY Giuliani has been sued by Dominion for $1.3billion over “viral disinformation campaign” on election fraud. The lawsuit seeks damages for the voting machine company, over claims by Giuliani blaming the company for Trump’s election loss and alleging that its systems were manipulated. Dominion is one of the nation’s top voting machine companies and provided machines for the state of Georgia. The company faced such a mountain of threats and criticism after the election that one of its top executives went into hiding. The suit is based on statements Giuliani made on Twitter, to the media and during legislative hearings where he claimed the voting machine company conspired to flip votes to President Joe Biden. Dominion’s lawsuit, filed in federal court in the District of Columbia, is among the first major signs of fallout for the former president’s allies and the failed effort to overturn the 2020 election.”Just as Giuliani and his allies intended, the Big Lie went viral on social media as people tweeted, retweeted, and raged that Dominion had stolen their votes. While some lies — little lies — flare up on social media and die with the next news cycle, the Big Lie was different,” lawyers for… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani was reportedly retained for 'hundreds of thousands of dollars' by an associate's firm Fraud Guarantee
- Catch up on the latest news on Rudy Giuliani, his associates and the impeachment inquiry
- Factbox: The Giuliani associates arrested on U.S. campaign finances charges
- Rudy Giuliani Sent Trump Off On A Wild Goose Chase With A Bunch Of Fake Internet Nonsense
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Indicted Giuliani associates gave to Sessions
- Former Ukraine ambassador calls Trump, Giuliani allegations ‘fictitious’
- 2 Giuliani associates connected to Ukraine probe arrested — live updates
- Giuliani's intrigue comes back to haunt Trump after arrest of associates
- Factbox: The criminal charges against Giuliani's associates
- Factbox: Who are the Giuliani associates charged with trying to influence U.S. elections?
Rudy Giuliani sued by Dominion for $1.3 billion over ‘viral disinformation campaign’ on election fraud have 318 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.