A zipline tour in Yên Bái Province. – VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY — Việt Nam’s longest zipline tour is a great way to see the beautiful mountains and rice fields of Văn Chấn and Mù Cang Chải districts in Yên Bái Province. Aeris Hill amusement park in Tú Lệ Commune in Văn Chấn District recently launched the zipline tour service, stretching 1.2 kilometres. It offers a panoramic view popular with photographers and trekkers for its bucolic, majestic beauty. A station at each end of the line alerts staff to ensure users land safely. The trip takes one to two minutes. The second part of the zipline, stretching over 200 metres, requires the addition of a parachute on the customer’s back to slow them down. Aeris Hill is open every day except Wednesday from 8.30am to 6pm. Tickets start at VNĐ200,000 (US$8.7) per person, which includes a zipline tour and other activities like zorbing, high rope games, and rock climbing. – VNS
- Tourists flock to the northern mountains to enjoy snowy
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 25
- Travel firms advised to optimise technology to adapt to COVID-19 situation
- Yên Thịnh offers fresh challenge for mountain climbers
- Come and do something new in Nelson Tasman, New Zealand!
- We reveal the next big travel destinations at home and away…
- Travel offers of the week: Park up in an Auckland hotel for $300 a night
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 21
- Awakening the sleeping beauty on the banks of the Vam Co Dong River
Zipline tour in Yên Bái is must-do for adventurers have 249 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.