Football Manager 2021’s Main Winter Update is here, bringing the usual mid-season changes to player and staff attributes, updated squads after the main January transfer windows, and a cluster of smaller improvements under the hood. The headline of course is the squad and attributes update, which shifts any players that might have made the switch since the game launched in November 2020 to their new clubs, plus new staff, too. That means exciting youngster Amad Diallo is now in the Manchester United squad, for instance, after his January arival from Atalanta, and latest guy-to-be-sacked-in-18-months Tomas Tuchel now in charge at Chelsea, replacing “Super” Frank Lampard. Attribute updates – as in, changes to how good a player’s individual attributes are – are always fairly low-key in the winter update, but Sports Interactive reckons there’s been a whopping 3.7 million changes to the database this year, and there are always a few notable ones for breakout stars. Bundesliga wunderkind Youssufa Moukoko, for instance, who suddenly broke into the Borussia Dortmund first team this year when he was just 15, is now very much a wonderkid by FM 21’s standards, too. The gameplay changes are small but welcome – there’s now a bit… Read full this story
- Football Manager 2019 beta release date: What time is it available TONIGHT, how much does it cost and how can I pre-order FM19 game?
- Football Manager legend Cherno Samba tried to take his own life during ‘darkest times’ in Spain
- Stadia, Brexit, Pokemon, and more: Miles Jacobson talks about everything Football Manager 2020
- Football Manager 2019 experiment: Is Frank Lampard going to succeed at Chelsea?
- Google Stadia adds 10 new games to its launch list including Final Fantasy XV and Football Manager 2020
- Jose Mourinho Promises "Real Passion" As Tottenham Hotspur Manager
- Manchester City won’t spend big to replace injured Laporte, says Guardiola
- Long contracts, big pay-offs: Premier League remains a manager's market
- K-State beats up on Kansas, sends notice to Big 12
- Jose Mourinho hails Dele Alli impact after first game as Tottenham manager
Football Manager 2021's big winter update has arrived have 328 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.