close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for February 23 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Sophia Loren has starred alongside some of the most iconic actors in Hollywood – but only a few made a lasting impression. On Tuesday, the 86-year-old reflected on her decades-long career in Hollywood for the Actors/Directors/Screenwriters issue of TheWrap's awards magazine . The actress looked back at some of her most memorable photos from over the years and gave some tidbits about her life for fans. The Italian screen icon observed one photo of herself from 1967's “The Countess from Hong Kong,” also known as Charlie Chaplin's last film. The actor passed away in 1977 at age 88. “I was so nervous working with him,” Loren told the outlet. “He's such a master. But on the first day on the set, I realized he was just as nervous. If you care and love something, you get nervous. I'm suspicious of people who don't ever get nervous.” SOPHIA LOREN RECALLS STRIPTEASE SCENE FROM 'YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW’ Charlie Chaplin looking a film negative through a magnifying glass while sitting close to actress Sophia… Read full this story
- Penn State's Saquon Barkley returns to work, fueled by Rose Bowl finish
- How a contract breach led Catfish Hunter to become baseball’s first real free agent
- Detroit Lions mailbag: Line upgrades, offensive potential and more
- Mailbag: Why Michigan State isn’t getting the respect it deserves
- Mid-Majors in the BCS Era: 1999 Marshall Thundering Herd
- NFL Power Rankings: Where Does Every Team Stand After the 2018 NFL Draft?
- Chris Berman: ‘The Vin Scully of the NFL’
Sophia Loren reflects on working with Charlie Chaplin, John Wayne: ‘I was so nervous’ have 284 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.