VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Techcombank leads in CASA rate Vinsmart to start exclusive sale of air purifiers and smart home solutions on Vsmart online Corporate social responsibility imperative for firms to survive pandemic: FCV chief Let no one succumb to hunger: Prudential instals rice ‘ATMs’ in many provinces I met Mai Thu on a cold windy day at the beginning of Tân Sửu Spring (Lunar New Year) in the poor district of Tánh Linh in Bình Thuận Province. It is a time when the porch is lit up by golden sunshine and the confetti in front sways in the wind, showing off its colours on the dry ground that looks like baked tiles. With her eyes filled with joy, the charming young woman recalls her journey filled with difficulties she had to make to achieve her current success. Here is her story: “I still remember it. I used to be a very poor student with only VNĐ1 million (US$43.35) my mother finally borrowed from a pagoda after asking around at many places when I entered university. I had only flip-flops to wear as a student, and they were so worn that they broke off at school,… Read full this story
- The story behind 'poor little rich girl' Gloria Vanderbilt
- Daring to dream: The women and girls on HIV's new front line
- WATCH: My Norwich City Story #4: Andrew Hughes
- How film fell for caliphs and slave girls
- 31 Liverpool statues and the true stories behind them
- The Welsh village where half the kids grow up in poverty
- From mammy to Ma: Hollywood’s favourite racist stereotype
- Pata Pata: The world’s most defiantly joyful song?
- Death on the A38: A timeline of tragedy from 1994-2019
- 'Fatal A38 crash waiting to happen' as drivers run red lights
Won a deep blue Mercedes-Benz , a teardrop story of poor village girl have 297 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.