VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Techcombank leads in CASA rate Vinsmart to start exclusive sale of air purifiers and smart home solutions on Vsmart online Corporate social responsibility imperative for firms to survive pandemic: FCV chief Let no one succumb to hunger: Prudential instals rice 'ATMs' in many provinces I met Mai Thu on a cold windy day at the beginning of Tân Sửu Spring (Lunar New Year) in the poor district of Tánh Linh in Bình Thuận Province. It is a time when the porch is lit up by golden sunshine and the confetti in front sways in the wind, showing off its colours on the dry ground that looks like baked tiles. With her eyes filled with joy, the charming young woman recalls her journey filled with difficulties she had to make to achieve her current success. Here is her story: "I still remember it. I used to be a very poor student with only VNĐ1 million (US$43.35) my mother finally borrowed from a pagoda after asking around at many places when I entered university. I had only flip-flops to wear as a student, and they were so worn that they broke off at school,… Read full this story
- Village People's Glenn Hughes: 'Here for all those thousands of cowboys is disco recognition'
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story review – back to the retro future
- Stacey Abrams Is Building a New Kind of Political Machine in the Deep South
- Nepal's illegal orphanage trade is breaking families. Devi's story reveals how hard they are to mend
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone’s Lost Cover Story
- How Natasha Lyonne Battled Her Demons — and Won
- Kris Kristofferson’s Talking Blues
- ‘Being poor is not inevitable or due to personal flaws. I know, I’ve been there’
- Shattering the silence: Australians tell their stories of surviving domestic violence in the church
- Trump Won’t Change Course — He Thinks He Won
Won a deep blue Mercedes-Benz , a teardrop story of poor village girl have 324 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.