* The Chinese mainland on Friday reported eight new COVID-19 cases, all imported, the National Health Commission said Saturday. The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases on the mainland reached 89,756 by Friday, including 763 patients still receiving treatment, 12 of whom were in severe conditions. * India’s COVID-19 tally rose to 10,892,746 on Saturday as 12,143 new cases were registered during the past 24 hours, said the latest data from the federal health ministry. According to the official data, the death toll mounted to 155,550 as 103 COVID-19 patients died since Friday morning. * New US President Joe Biden’s administration told allies it was re-engaging with them to help steer the global economy out of its worst slump since the Great Depression. * The pandemic in Britain is retreating and the reproduction “R” number, which measures transmission rates, has dropped below 1 for the first time since July. * The Department of Health (DOH) of the Philippines reported on Saturday 1,960 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the Southeast Asian country to 547,255. The death toll climbed to 11,507 after 12 more patients died from the viral disease, the DOH said. * Thailand on… Read full this story
- Diane Sawyer Is Leaving As Anchor Of ABC's 'World News.'
- Mac News Briefs: OWC intros 500GB, 7,200-rpm portable drives
- Mac News Briefs: Storyist writing software at version 2.0
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, January 21
- Mac News Briefs: CalDigit ships 1TB RAID system
- Tim Cook To Appear On ABC World News Tonight
- ABC Beats NBC As ‘World News Tonight’ Becomes The Most-Watched News Show
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, March 27
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
World News in Brief: February13 have 275 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.