THE glamour of the Grammy Awards was a world away for Dua Lipa at the weekend, when she was charged at by excited fans. The British superstar jetted to Mexico City for work but looked shaken after locals tried to grab her. In footage on social media, the Don't Start Now singer passed crowds of fans taking photos. But they rushed at her when she was just metres from her car, forcing security to tear them away as she hurried to get into the vehicle. It is believed Dua was left unscathed by the incident late on Saturday night. A source said: "News that she was in the area spread and obviously people were keen to catch sight of Dua. "But it turned nasty when two fans rushed up to her. They really ran at her and it looked scary. "Dua looked really uncomfortable. Thankfully security was there to drag the people away because who knows what could have happened." Earlier the star shared a photo on Instagram, suggesting she was in Mexico shooting an Yves Saint Laurent campaign. She wrote: "So happy to be back on set for the new Libre campaign with my @yslbeauty team." The week before… Read full this story
- Dua Lipa flaunts underboob in polka-dot bikini during poolside NYE vacation with boyfriend Anwar Hadid in Miami... before hitting the stage for Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve
- Sydney Gay & Lesbian mardi gras sorry for overselling tickets to after-party featuring Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, Kesha
- Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras sorry for overselling tickets to after-party featuring Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, Kesha
- Wayne Rooney proudly shows off son Kai, 10, following in his footsteps at football training... as fans go wild for 'future star' and liken him to his dad
- The 'invisible' victims of Edomex, Mexico's most dangerous place to be female
- Manchester City v Wigan: FA Cup final – as it happened
- What's really going on? Iggy Azalea says she 'loves' doing her 'own thing' DAYS after telling fans she's single despite being spotted with her 'ex'
- Federal court blocks Trump's 'Remain in Mexico' asylum policy at the same time families in El Paso hear they won't be deported while their cases are assessed
- Lionel Messi and Dani Alves give Barcelona victory over Manchester City
- New Mexico delegates demand help to clean contaminated water
Dua Lipa left shaken after being charged at by fans in Mexico City have 386 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 21, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.