Võ Văn Hoan, deputy chairman of the HCM City People's Committee, speaks at a meeting held to review implementation of the 2011–20 National Strategy on Gender Equality last Friday. Photo voh.com.vn HCM CITY — The HCM City Committee for the Advancement of Women and Gender Equality needs to take creative and effective approaches to ensure gender equality in every aspect, a city leader has said. Võ Văn Hoan, deputy chairman of the People's Committee, said efforts towards the advancement of women and gender equality need to be promoted with the involvement of all genders and agencies at all levels. A hotline should be set up for victims of domestic violence and gender inequality, Hoan, who is also head of the HCM City Committee for the Advancement of Women and Gender Equality, said at a meeting to held to review implementation of the 2011–20 National Strategy on Gender Equality last Friday (Feb 26). Trần Ngọc Sơn, deputy director of the city Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, said the city has seven goals for gender equality and the advancement of women in various areas, including economic, employment, education and training, healthcare, political participation, and the fight against human trafficking. Over the last decade it has… Read full this story
- Students at a small college in New York City voted to divest from Israel — and they made a big mistake
- Civilization VI brings sprawling cities, complex combat, cunning enemies
- Is this what National City of the future will look like?
- Nike to open New York City store loaded with tech
- Google lawsuit plaintiff gets restraining order against former Google contractor after “rape” tweet
- Celebrating women in science
- 'Swedish women are strong and ambitious'
- Why a Swedish pop icon is going back to school
- An Influential Voice
- BLOG: Sweden's Nobel Prize in Physics 2015
HCM City told to get creative to enhance gender equality have 300 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.