advertisement advertisement advertisement This winter, experts are bracing for a double whammy of pandemic-related mental health struggles. advertisement advertisement According to studies, depression symptoms are about three times more prevalent than they were before the pandemic, and mental health experts fear that pandemic depression will be amplfied by seasonal depression. With colder weather driving people indoors , even those who don't normally live with seasonal affective disorder are struggling with their mental health. This is partly due to financial stressors, but it's exacerbated by shorter days, social isolation, and the monotony of remote-work life. Unfortunately, this pandemic is becoming endemic , meaning COVID-19 will become another virus that we live with for the immediate future. Even with vaccines, many workers may have to also live with remote work, perhaps indefinitely . With that in mind, it's important to begin thinking of more permanen work-from-home solutions that support our physical and mental health. Instead of living with your uncomfortable home office, consider transforming it into an environment tailored to wellness. This is a term that comes from " wellness architecture ," an emerging practice that seeks to promote well-being through design. There are even certifications that set above-code building standards to… Read full this story
- Best home office furniture and tech in 2021
- Our favorite home-office essentials for 2021
- Ditch the Zoom bookshelf: 4 tips from Jonathan Adler on how to create a home office you’ll love
- Best home printer 2021: Top picks for WFH, home office and more
- These are the best home gym deals for January 2021
- Inside Olivia and Alex Bowen's elegant £1m home: Love Island stars open the doors to their spacious Essex property after five months of renovations
- Best Cheap Office Desk 2021
- From resistance bands to ab rollers, six of the best pieces of home gym equipment for small spaces - and they're all under £20
- 2018’s Record Box Office: Highlights From The Overseas Profit Center & What’s Ahead For 2019 – Global Studio Chart
- Are we about to risk another disaster in care homes? Fury as NHS bosses are considering using their empty beds as overflow for busy hospitals as sector warns it would be a 'grave mistake'
Home office still uncomfortable? Try these upgrades for a more motivational space have 355 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.