BUENA PARK (CBSLA) – One person was killed after being found trapped between two freight trains in Buena Park early Tuesday morning. March 3, 2021. (Orange County Fire Authority) The accident occurred just before 12:30 a.m. on the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway track in the area of Beach Boulevard and Stage Road, according to the Orange County Fire Authority. Crews arrived on scene to find that one person had been crushed under two trains which had "converged." The person was found dead between the trains, OCFA reported. The victim was not immediately identified. It was unclear if the trains had collided. The Buena Park Police and Los Angeles County Sheriff's departments were also on scene assisting with the investigation, along with officials from BNSF Railway. It was not immediately clear if any passenger rail service was affected.
- 'Totally tragic': 106 reindeer killed in 3 days in Norway after being hit by freight trains
- Schoolgirl, 14, killed on rail crossing after waiting for a freight train to pass only to be struck by a second
- Freight trains massacre scores of Norwegian reindeer
- Spalding gridlock fears over freight train plans
- At least 21 people injured after passenger train slams into freight train and DERAILS in Poland
- 10 killed as Egypt trains collide: health ministry
- US passenger train hits freight service ‘after being sent down side track’
- Two killed and dozens injured as two trains crash in South Carolina
- South Carolina train crash leaves two dead and dozens injured
- Snow ploughing train driver Claire had the inside track on beating the Beast From The East
One Killed After 2 Freight Trains ‘Converge’ In Buena Park have 252 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.