QAnon fans think that Trump Hotel is sending them a signal confirming a theory that the ex-president will be inaugurated on March 4. Followers believe that the Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC , hotel is giving them a sign by raking up the hotel price on Thursday, Forbes reported. According to the outlet, the least expensive room, that comes with a king-size bed and a crown topped headboard, is usually $476 to $596 a night. However, on March 3 and 4, the price hikes to $1,331 per night. Jason Blazakis, a senior fellow at the Soufan Center, a nonpartisan think tank that looks at national security challenges, including domestic extremism told the outlet that this change in price will likely fuel the QAnon inauguration belief. “Raising room prices will surely be interpreted by QAnon as Trump's support for the March 4 narrative,” he said. “They absolutely try to interpret the words and actions of President Trump very carefully.” The Sun has contacted the hotel for comment, but has not yet heard back. The latest bizarre connecting of the dots pushes that Trump will be “inaugurated” on March 4 and will be installed as the 19th President of the United States -… Read full this story
- What Will Happen to The Trump Toadies?
- The Trump Expansion Plan
- Britain sends two warships to the Gulf to 'protect our ships and citizens' in the wake of assassination of Qassem Soleimani as protests break out across world and Boris Johnson prepares to fly home on Sunday to deal with crisis
- Congress to clash over Trump's war powers
- Hispanic Democrats: ICE raids designed to distract from Trump ties to Epstein
- MARK ALMOND: Could Donald Trump's retreat from Syria spark a global conflict?
- Fact check: Trump and his so-they-say accusations
- New video shows 'missile' hit Ukrainian Airlines Boeing 737 before it crashed killing 176 - after Trump and Trudeau both said attack was a 'mistake' while Iran accuses the West of 'psychological warfare' as it DENIES it blew jet out of the sky
- President Trump says he believes Ukrainian jet was shot down by mistake and 'something very terrible happened, very devastating' as Pentagon official says the plane WAS downed by Iranian missile
- The Rundown: Inauguration details, state leadership shake-ups and everything else you need to know in Louisiana politics
QAnon fans think Trump Hotel is sending them a signal confirming theory ex-president will be inaugurated on March 4 have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.