Welcome to The Hill's Morning Report. Today is Wednesday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators. Readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe! Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 549,335; Tuesday, 550,036; Wednesday, 550,996. The era of big government is not over. President Biden Joe Biden The Hill’s Morning Report – Biden seeks expanded government, tax hikes Five things to watch on Biden infrastructure plan GOP seeks new line of attack on Biden economic plans MORE in Pittsburgh today will lead his party into an uphill battle to enact between $3 trillion and $4 trillion, accompanied by tax hikes, to expand the government's reach into bridges and broadband, energy and climate change, housing and health care, child benefits and education, and the nation's economic inequities. Biden redefines infrastructure to include people, reports The Associated Press . Here's a breakdown of his proposed investments, including $100 billion to build high-speed broadband that provides 100 percent coverage for… Read full this story
- Morning Report: Lindbergh Still Flies at the Airport
- RTA continues to debate how much and when to ask for tax hike
- Swedish center-right opposition to seek to block tax increases
- Noblesville district seeks tax hike to fund more security at schools
- Morning Report: Prosecutors Routinely Omit Asylum Requests From Court Docs
- Morning Report: San Diego Unified’s Bond Debt, Decoded
- Morning Report: RIP, Convention Center Measure
- Morning Report: What Happens Next With the Convention Center?
- Morning Report: Clairemont Homeless Development Could Foreshadow Future Fights
- Morning Report: Why Are Migrants Sentenced to Time Served Still in Custody?
The Hill's Morning Report - Biden seeks expanded government, tax hikes have 293 words, post on thehill.com at March 31, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.