Passionate Bình Định FC supporters ahead of their match with Sài Gòn FC earlier this season. Photo laodong.vn Peter Cowan Legendary Celtic manager Jock Stein once said that football without fans is nothing, or something to that effect. Even my Rangers supporting friends would have say he hit the nail on the head with that one and most people the world over would agree that the beautiful game is best served in front of a pair of baying mobs chanting bloody murder at each other. While we've all gotten somewhat used to watching matches without a crowd due to the pandemic, even the money men in big-time football who normally couldn't give a flying you-know-what about the punters are desperate to get the crowds (and their wallets) back in the grounds when it's safe. Everyone is itching for fans to return, except it seems, the VPF. The organisers of domestic football recently announced that V.League 1 teams would return to action in two short weeks and also released fixture dates up until mid-April. The announcement included the sad but probably sensible news that fans won't be allowed to attend at least initially due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, but that's not what's… Read full this story
- Has video game reviewing become an impossible task?
- What's March Madness with no fans in the stands? A good way to prevent coronavirus, one group says
- Xbox Boss Says Gaming Consoles Aren't Going Away Anytime Soon
- Minecraft mini-games coming to Xbox, PlayStation and Wii U in June
- The best backward-compatible Xbox One games
- Report: Rockstar Games Could Be Announcing Bully 2 For PlayStation 4
- The best racing games of all time
- The best horror games of all time
- Fans Share Their Thoughts, Memories Of Kobe Bryant
- Rio de Janeiro's metro extension may not be finished before Olympic Games
The Local Game: Time to put fans first have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.