Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on March 3, 2021 Wedding season is here and it’s time to upgrade your fashion wardrobe with some amazing ethnic numbers and who better can give you inspiration than the ethereal queen of Bollywood, Vidya Balan . The actress, who has always stole the limelight with her ethnic looks, recently, gave wedding-perfect outfit ideas with her Indo-western ensembles. In her latest posts on Instagram, the diva is seen flaunting two stylish outfits- one was a purple anarkali with brown overcoat while the other was a red tunic set. So, let us take a close at her both ensembles and decode it for goals. Vidya Balan In A Purple Anarkali And Brown Coat Vidya Balan sported a V-shaped neckline long flared purple anarkali, which came from the label Pero. It was accentuated by red-hued pinstriped patterns and cinched layer at the hem while the matching band type belt, cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Natkhat actress teamed her anarkali with a full-sleeved stylish-collar long brown overcoat and looked a class apart. Her coat featured subtle intricate prints outside and… Read full this story
- Vidya Balan's Latest Saree Looks! This Saree Of Hers Is Our Favourite
- Vidya Balan Teams Her Jamdani Saree With A Kanjivaram Blouse And We Absolutely Love This Pairing
- Vidya Balan’s Chanderi Silk Saree Is Priced At INR 5000 And We Think It Is Perfect For Formal Events
- Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Vidya Balan’s Look In Indigo Printed Saree Is Pure Wow And You Just Can’t Afford To Miss It!
- Vidya Balan Stuns With Her Golden Anarkali Suit But Her Gown Look Is Even More Awesome
- Vidya Balan Shows Off Her Glamorous Side In A Black Sequin Gown And Leaves Everyone Speechless!
Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season have 311 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.