The move comes following an urgent notice issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to local authorities throughout the country. Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung states that due to the COVID-19 pandemic developing in a complicated manner, tightening preventive measures against the SARS-CoV-2 virus is vital. Indeed, the importance of following these measures is especially true during National Reunification Day on April 30 and May Day on May 1. The management boards of various museums, relic sites, and festivals have been requested to follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message in Vietnamese of Khau trang (facemask), Khu khuan (disinfection), Khoang cach (distance), Khong tu tap (no gathering), and Khai bao y te (health declaration). The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has therefore urged local authorities to inform residents about COVID-19 prevention and control measures, including wearing face masks in public places, regularly washing hands with soap or hand sanitizer, and remaining vigilant to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. The administration of cities and provinces nationwide has been asked to punish people who violate pandemic prevention measures in areas relating to culture, sports, and tourism.
- Cultures of Vietnamese ethnic groups to be highlighted
- Volcano disaster: Police postpone search for two remaining bodies on White Island because of bad weather
- Military unit with meaningful activities for people in Thai Nguyen province
- Letters: Religion is what Christmas is all about, Mr. Rinaldi; Free the period, Colorado; The high cost of dam safety (12/11/19)
- Logistics, Guwahati's Significance as Venue: Why Shinzo Abe Postponed India Visit Over Citizenship Act Unrest
- How Pop Culture Reacted To Trump In 2017
- Active Duty Marine Who Posted Racist Slurs on Neo-Nazi Website Is Identified: 'Anybody Else With Our Views?'
- Serendipity Arts Festival 2019: Goa’s culture party gets bigger
- Activities celebrate VPA’s founding anniversary
- The Wedding Cake That Could Torpedo LGBT Equality
Cultural activities nationwide postponed due to COVID-19 have 302 words, post on vov.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.