The national brand programme will provide businesses with a set of tools including implementation methods and metrics to clarify their position and evaluate effectiveness of the ongoing activities and their intrinsic strength. — Photo baotintuc.vn Local businesses should take advantages of the national brand to raise the image of Vietnamese products, attendants heard at a conference held in Ha Noi on Thursday. Vu Ba Phu, director general of the Viet Nam Trade Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, said Viet Nam is considered a bright spot thanks to the remarkable increase in national brand value along with socio-economic achievements. Viet Nam also affirms its prestige and position in the international arena, demonstrating its proactive nature and stature in international integration. According to Brand Finance, a leading global brand valuation and strategy consultancy, in 2020 Viet Nam's national brand was valued at US$319 billion, up 29 per cent from 2019 and nine places to 33rd in the National Brands list of the world's 100 most valuable brands. In addition, Viet Nam is also the only country in ASEAN to be upgraded in the global soft power ranking from 50/60 to 47/105 countries according to the Global Soft Power… Read full this story
- Material autonomy key for Viet Nam to fully exploiting EVFTA
- Material autonomy key for Việt Nam to fully exploiting EVFTA
- Material autonomy key for Vietnam to fully exploiting EVFTA
- We remain firm on decisions on Article 370, CAA despite pressure: PM
- 'Clock is ticking' on companies exploiting 'gig economy' says Labour MP
- Material autonomy key for Vietnam to fully tap EVFTA
- For-profit firm seeking to run .org names makes concessions
- Remain firm on Art 370, CAA despite pressure: PM
- PM Modi firm on decisions on Art 370, CAA 'despite pressure'
- Despite pressure, will remain firm on Art 370, CAA: PM
Firms urged to fully exploit national brand’s benefits have 290 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.