Fadnavis also accused that various sectors were not taken into consideration while imposing the restrictions. Former Maharashtra Chief Minister and Opposition BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday wrote a letter to Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray seeking relief for people who are dealing with unrest due to several COVID-19 restrictions imposed for a month. Fadnavis’ letter comes amid the shopkeepers and hoteliers across the city protesting against the mini-lockdown. Maharashtra becomes first state to administer over 8 lakh COVID-19 vaccines Amid the raging Covid-19 scourge, Maharashtra has become the first state in India to cross the landmark 8,00,000 vaccination jabs from January 16 till date, according to official data released here on Tuesday. In a letter to the Chief Minister, Fadnavis said that during a phone call, they had spoken about two days of lockdown due to rising COVID-19 cases, however, there is unrest among the people due to lockdown like restrictions for five days and several people have started opposing them by getting on the street. Fadnavis also accused that various sectors were not taken into consideration while imposing the restrictions. “Several sectors can suffer due to restrictions and it will also affect the economy. The way in which restrictions… Read full this story
- Travel latest news: EU edges closer to vaccine passport but says travel curbs will stay for months
- Maharashtra Bandh: Devendra Fadnavis Calls Shutdown ‘Pure Hypocrisy’, BJP Claims Failure
- Consumers Came Back in June, but for How Long?
- Mumbai's Crowd vs Deserted Nagpur: Two Sides of Maharashtra as Govt in Full Swing on Lockdown Plans
- Perrottet's first task as NSW Premier will be to discuss 'issues' with roadmap out of lockdown
- Lockdown loneliness left woman, 71, roaming house with just the cat to talk to
- 9 disasters hitting your wallet this month as Tories descend on lavish conference
- How the Smug Politics of COVID-19 Empowers the Far Right
- Police to issue fines to coronavirus rule breakers after one warning
- The global coronavirus death toll now exceeds 10,000, with nearly 250,000 infected and more than 86,000 recovered
'It is undeclared month-long lockdown': Fadnavis writes to CM Thackeray over unrest among people due to restrictions have 324 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.