close Video Who has won the most NASCAR Cup Series races? More than 195 drivers have won a Cup Series race since NASCAR started in 1948, but who has won the most? Martin Truex Jr. won a stirring, laps-long duel for the lead with teammate Denny Hamlin in the delayed NASCAR Cup Series race at Martinsville Speedway on Sunday night. AP Photo/Steve Helber Truex, who nudged Hamlin repeatedly in the turns and tried to get to his inside on the straightaways without success, finally made the pass with 15 laps to go, ducking underneath Hamlin coming out of the second turn. He sailed off to victory without another challenge as Hamlin and Chase Elliott battled the rest of the way for second. Truex won for the third time in the last four races on the 0.526-mile oval, and became the first repeat winner this season. The race was rained out after 42 laps Saturday night, and was completed as the second part of a doubleheader that started with the completion of the rain-delayed Xfinity Series race from Friday night. RADICAL NEW NASCAR CARS TO DEBUT MAY 5. Elliott, who won here last fall on his way to winning the series… Read full this story
- Long: Martin Truex Jr. joins long list of sparring partners for Joey Logano
- Ryan: Does NASCAR really want Martin Truex Jr. to be the bad guy?
- Elliott’s Win, Harvick’s Loss
- Kevin Harvick fails to advance to the title race
- Martinsville Cup race results, driver points
- What drivers said at Martinsville
- Power Rankings: Martinsville win sends Chase Elliott to No. 1
- Friday 5: Will Phoenix title race lead to bump-and-run finish?
- Phoenix Cup race results, driver points
- Chase Elliott in title round with victory at Martinsville; Kevin Harvick eliminated
Martin Truex Jr. wins NASCAR Martinsville race have 282 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.