Nguyễn Văn Nguyên, Deputy General Director of General Department of Geology and Minerals of Việt Nam. — Photo baotainguyenmoitruong.vn Nguyễn Văn Nguyên, Deputy General Director of General Department of Geology and Minerals of Việt Nam, talks to Tài nguyên và Môi trường (Natural Resources and Environment) newspaper about the effective exploitation and management of mineral resources Basic geological investigation data on mineral resources is essential for the country’s socio-economic development strategies and goals. What achievements has the geology sector made over the past 10 years? The geology sector has completed the geological survey of an area of about 29,470sq.km, bringing the total area of measured land nationwide to about 76 per cent. The results of this work have shown that some areas need to be evaluated to identify potential resources for auction in mineral exploration, increasing budget revenues or national reserves such as graphite ore in Lào Cai Province, gold ore in Quế Phong District, Nghệ An Province, copper ore in Kon Tum Province, and building materials that can replace riverbed sand and gravel in Bảo Lộc District, Lâm Đồng Province. Timely geological data will help to develop projects to investigate and assess geological hazards such as landslides, mud floods, assess radioactive environments and… Read full this story
- Pawan Goenka's 5 provocative questions to Indian auto industry
- Auto industry to revive by FY 2023-24 with demand stimulus: Rajan Wadhera
- Beef up localisation to improve resilience of supply-chain: Industry experts
- FPIs invest Rs 20,574 crore in June so far
- Telangana: EV industry needs more incentives
- Time ripe for 2nd stimulus aimed at industry
- The US economy needs more stimulus. Is any coming?
- Advanced manufacturing tech needed for auto sector: TAITRA
- Karnataka in talks to acquire Bharat Gold Mine land for industrial park
- Plenty of work to do to lure high-quality investments brought by EVFTA: Experts
More investment needed for geology industry: official have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.