New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday (April 19) will chair a COVID-19 review meeting at 11:30 am. The meeting will aim at monitoring the COVID-19 situation in the country. Earlier, PM Modi held a review meeting held on Saturday (April 17) in which he stressed on 3Ts, testing, tracking and treatment . The Prime Minister also urged the officials to make an extra effort now and use all the avaliable resources, public or private, to ramp up the vaccine productions in the country. Meanwhile, the COVID-19 situation in India is grim. The country recorded yet again the highest single-day spike of COVID-19 cases with over 2.73 lakh fresh infections and 1,619 deaths in the last 24 hours on Monday, as per the health bulletin. The new cases took the total number of positive cases in the country to 1,50,61,919. There are currently 19,29,329 active cases in the country as of Monday. Live TV Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news app now to keep up with daily breaking news and live news event coverage .
- India Election Results: Narendra Modi Powers to a Landslide
- India Election Results Live: Vote Count Shows Modi Ahead
- UAE to give Modi highest civilian award: report
- Modi 2.0: Shah meets Modi ahead of swearing-in
- Trump Begins Busy Round of Meetings With World Leaders
- AP News in Brief 08-09-19
- The Latest: Modi's party wins majority in general election
- The Latest: Modi's party surges to victory in Indian vote
- AP News in Brief 05-24-19
- Indian PM arrives in Maldives on 1st trip since re-election
PM Narendra Modi to chair COVID-19 review meeting soon have 257 words, post on zeenews.india.com at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.