Associate Professor Phan Lê Thu Hằng. — VNA/VNS Photo Associate Professor Phan Lê Thu Hằng, deputy director of the health ministry's Department of Financial Planning and director of the health partnership programme with the WHO, talks to the Vietnam News Agency about the achievements of the Vietnamese healthcare sector Việt Nam is highly valued by the United Nations and international organisations for its achievements in the implementation of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in the healthcare sector. Could you tell us about these goals? The MDGs, which consists of eight goals and 21 specific targets, are considered a global commitment agreed by all 189 member states of the United Nations, including Việt Nam. The countries committed to strive to achieve the goals by 2015 at the United Nations Millennium Summit which took place from September 6 to 8, 2000. Reviewing 15 years of MDGs implementation, Việt Nam has basically achieved its health goals. Việt Nam is assessed by the United Nations and international organisations to be a bright spot and a successful model in the MDGs implementation in the health sector with impressive achievements. Firstly, Việt Nam has achieved or exceeded 16 out of 17 targets, with one target (the under-five-year… Read full this story
- Healthcare Staffing Market
- GE Healthcare Advancing Universal Health Coverage in Ghana
- IT Spending in Public Sector
- Wall Street slips as healthcare slumps again
- 3M plays big role in U.S. effort to bolster ranks of women inventors
- ‘Little Woods’ is a moving picture of US healthcare
- NOAA's NAM Model Prints Out Nearly 2" Rain Later Today
- Market Review: Vast health care sector sets Louisville apart
- Grant Gives Boost to Nonprofit Healthcare Provider
- Have you thought about a job in healthcare?
Việt Nam a role model in healthcare sector have 277 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.