close Video Evidence of race indoctrination in Virginia classrooms is clear, Loudoun County parent says Loudoun County parent Scott Mineo, who runs Parents Against Critical Theory, shares what he’s uncovered on ‘Fox & Friends.’ An Advanced Placement Government teacher in Loudoun County, Virginia is speaking out about what she calls “Marxist” ideas that have prompted intense infighting among county residents. “We’re told that we’re living in a county that’s suffering from systemic racism and I think that that whole notion has done nothing but damage our community and our school since they began pushing equity,” teacher Monica Gill told Fox News this week. She added that teachers were told to “disrupt and dismantle this systemic racism. And I can tell you, one thing that’s for sure, it has been disruptive because there are parents who disagree with this ideology, there are teachers who disagree with it, there are students who disagree with it — and it is harmful.” Monica Gill, AP Government teacher for Loudoun County Public Schools Her comments came amid a raging debate over the county’s controversial equity and diversity trainings, forms of which have surfaced in schools across the country. VIRGINIA PARENTS GROUP LAUNCHES PAC TO UNSEAT SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS… Read full this story
- ‘I need to draw the line at dying’: San Jose teachers say returning to school in August is too risky
- Teacher: Schools Pushing ‘White Privilege’, ‘White Fragility’ Could Be Breaking Political Neutrality Laws
- Teachers face off against Trump on school reopenings
- Nick Cannon apologizes to Jewish community for hurtful words
- Secret CDC document says full reopening of schools and universities places Americans at 'highest risk' of spread of coronavirus despite Trump's push to reopen classrooms
- Teachers' unions balk at reopening schools, hurting country and Trump
- Washington Redskins to 'conduct thorough review' of team name after major sponsor FedEx called for a change and Nike dropped their merchandise from its online stores
- Letter signed by 1,500 paediatricians demands Boris Johnson publish a clear plan for getting children back to school before generation of pupils are left 'scarred for life'
- America’s Teachers Face An Impossible Choice
- America’s Teachers Face an Impossible Choice
Virginia teacher says critical race theory has damaged community as frustrated parents demand changes have 355 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.