Source: Renders By Ian It didn’t come as much of a surprise but it did add a certain tinge of legitimacy when leaker Jon Prosser today said that Apple is working to bring some color to the next MacBook Air . Similar to the recent iMac refresh, it’s thought the next MacBook Air will also be offered in multiple bright colors. And I can’t quite decide how I feel about it. On the face of it, it’s impossible not to have nostalgia kick in at the idea of multi-colored Macs of all shapes and sizes. People being able to choose a Mac that suits their style is never a bad thing because, for some, Gold-ish, Space Gray, and Silver just don’t cut the mustard. If anything I can understand a personalized MacBook Air more than I can an iMac. Yet, there are concerns. Not because people might be walking around with yellow MacBook Airs under their arm, of course. I’m concerned – albeit, only slightly at this point – that Apple is falling into the trap of offering too much choice. Too many SKUs, if you will. And we’ve seen before that Apple works best when it has a streamlined… Read full this story
- How Apple uses its App Store to copy the best ideas of others
- macOS Catalina release - Make sure your MacBook is ready for this vital upgrade
- Macbook Pro ‘Touch Bar’ review reveals the TRUTH about Apple’s innovative laptop
- Bank holiday bargains: These are the great deals for iPhones, Macbooks, Xbox Ones and 4K TVs on offer this weekend
- Elaiza: 'Our music is just colorful'
- Why I volunteer: Refugee kids learn German via online coloring book
- Two colors provide limitless perspective
- Family produces and airs “animated series” on COX Cable Systems
- Largest ever coral die-off confirmed on Great Barrier Reef
- Countryfile host John Craven, 76, tells youth-craving Simon Cowell, 57, to forget Botox and ‘get some fresh air’
I can't decide if a colorful MacBook Air is a great idea or not have 316 words, post on www.imore.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.