ENGLAND’S TOUR OF INDIA, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Pant scored his maiden Test hundred at home. © BCCI Shot-making isn’t new to Rishabh Pant but the risks have paid far greater dividends in recent times for the 23-year-old. Fresh off scores of 97 in Sydney and a match-winning 89 not out in Brisbane, Pant has carried that form to India and now has his first Test hundred on home soil, also his third overall in the format. “I like to play according to the situation. I just see the ball and react to it; that’s the USP of my cricket. That’s what I think,” Pant told the host broadcasters after his 101 on Day 2 of the fourth Test in Ahmedabad. “I like to play my cricket and make my team win. If the crowd is getting entertained, I am happy to do that.” Pant came at a time when India were in danger of conceding a first-innings lead to England. Coming in to bat after Virat Kohli was out on nought, Pant took a careful approach during his first fifty before opening his blade during the second. Overall, he got to his hundred… Read full this story
- Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant help India to thrilling six-wicket win over West Indies; hosts register 3-0 series sweep
- India vs Australia 1st ODI: Why is KL Rahul keeping wickets instead of Rishabh Pant?
- The Rishabh Pant question: In or out of India's World Cup squad?
- India vs Australia 2020, 1st ODI: Rishabh Pant Suffers Concussion After Being Hit on The Helmet, KL Rahul Takes Over As Wicket-Keeper
- India vs Australia: Concussed Rishabh Pant not to travel with Indian team to Rajkot
- Rishabh Pant has lot of technical problems: Farokh Engineer
- KS Bharat named as cover for Rishabh Pant
- Rishabh Pant 'under observation' for concussion
- KS Bharat called up to ODI squad as cover for Rishabh Pant
- India vs Australia: Rishabh Pant ruled out of 2nd ODI due to concussion
I just see the ball and react, that's my USP: Rishabh Pant have 322 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.