New research published by CarInsurance.ae reveals the most popular vehicles on YouTube, sorting through a list of the 532 most popular car models and 71 marques. Though Tesla isn’t near the top of the charts in terms of sales volume ( Ford , Toyota, Chevrolet and Honda lead the best-sellers list in the U.S. in 2020), conversation online surrounding the brand is at a fever pitch. The Elon Musk -led company has four models that made this list of the most popular car models on YouTube. One of those four only exists in prototype form despite frequent promises that it is coming soon. Ford, Chevrolet and Honda come up empty handed. Toyota has one, and it’s one of its worst-selling models, the GR Supra . Scroll down to see the full list. No. 10 – Tesla Model S 1.02 million annual searches Tesla’s largest all-electric sedan was refreshed for the 2021 model year getting an upgraded interior and performance, including the new Tesla Model S Plaid, which goes from zero to 60 mph in 1.98 seconds from a rolling start after meeting a series of vehicle conditions and on a closed course with launch control engaged. Versions of the 2021… Read full this story
- Tesla's U.S. factory to stay open as coronavirus lockdown begins
- Tesla begins deliveries of the Model Y electric crossover
- Best car brands
- Inside the light-speed race to build a solar-powered commuter car
- Tesla’s California plant stays open despite coronavirus closure order
- Tesla's California factory stays open despite shelter-in-place order
- 2020 Tesla Model S vs. 2020 Tesla Model 3: Which one comes out on top?
- Tesla will suspend production at its California plant
- General Motors highlights a socially distant, germ-free way of buying a car
- NTSB blames drivers, Tesla, lax regulations in Florida crash
4 of the 10 most popular cars on YouTube are Teslas have 281 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.