June 01, 2021 10:37 The ban on gatherings of five or more people is being lifted Tuesday for all Koreans who have been vaccinated against coronavirus. People who had their first or second injection are exempt from the gathering ban 14 days afterward. At the moment, only people over 65 and some other priority groups are being vaccinated, but in the long run the easing of lockdown offers hope to the wider population as Korea’s vaccination efforts gather pace. In a bid to encourage people to get vaccinated and overcome their fear of side effects, those who have had their first shot can also visit national forests and some public museums for free and get some discounts in other public facilities. But even vaccinated people must wear masks outdoors until July. The daily tally of new coronavirus infections stood at 459 as of Tuesday morning, below 500 for three days in a row. Coronavirus Spreads Quickly Outside Seoul Korea Struggles to Contain Coronavirus Surge Seoul Faces Harder Lockdown Seoul Lockdown Extended for Another Week Daily COVID Infections Surge Above 1,000 Korea Likely to Stay in Lockdown for Weeks Wearing Masks Remains Mandatory COVID Infections Increase Among Younger Koreans Seoul Lockdown… Read full this story
- A quarter of all Los Angeles County COVID patients were fully vaccinated, CDC says
- They Had the Vaccines and a Plan to Reopen. Instead They Got Cold Feet.
- Double vaccinated? Here's what you can do in NSW from today
- Sri Lanka lifts 6-week virus lockdown amid economic worries
- Sweden, Norway lifting COVID restrictions spark reactions as pundits want end to mandates
- Australia reports 2,357 new COVID-19 cases as vaccination push continues
- Australia reports 2,357 new COVID-19 cases as travel ban set to be lifted
- Overnight Health Care — Presented by EMAA — Biden unravels Trump rule banning clinics from abortion referrals
- 'We're on the home stretch,' PM says as he commends COVID vaccination drive — as it happened
- S'pore sets up Vaccinated Travel Lanes with 9 more countries: Covid-19 situation there
Gathering Ban Lifted for Vaccinated People have 315 words, post on english.chosun.com at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.