Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Jewel Changi Airport, which has been closed to the public since May 13, will now reopen on June 14, according to a joint press release by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) and Changi Airport Group (CAG). Last month, Changi Airport became Singapore’s largest active Covid-19 cluster, with over 100 cases. Since then, a deep cleaning and disinfection of Changi Airport’s Passenger Terminal Buildings (PTBs) and Jewel have been completed, although the PTBs will remain closed to the public, in order to allow the airport community to adapt to new zoning measures. Also, while Jewel may be open from June 14, dining in at food and beverage outlets is forbidden until at least June 21, depending on the Covid-19 situation. During the Multi-ministry task force press conference on June 10, it was noted that the extra time is needed to ensure that the situation is stable before dining in can resume. Non-invasive breathalyser for Covid-19 testing Previously, on May 24, CAG announced that they will implement a new enhanced segregated zoning system within the airport, in order to guard against the spread of Covid-19. These measures have now been implemented,… Read full this story
- Kimchi Smoke House II in Montclair holds grand reopening June 14 to 18
- Get to the APP Sports Awards June 14 with Dick Vitale, baby!
- Houston airports reopen, but flights won't come quickly
- Hurricane Irma: Here's when Florida's airports are reopening (list)
- Tax Watch: Perils of Westchester airport privatization
- Dynamic Airways plane catches fire at Ft. Lauderdale airport, injuring 14 and shutting down runways (VIDEO)
- Florida airport shooting suspect charged; could face death penalty
- Transit normalizes as airport and roads open, RTA starts resuming service
- Officials: Early airport security helped disrupt Istanbul attack
- Edward Snowden granted 1-year asylum in Russia, leaves airport for US expats' home
Jewel Changi Airport to reopen to the public on June 14 have 299 words, post on mothership.sg at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.