Israel: Netanyahu ‘good at creating havoc’ says expert Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Dubbed “The King of Israel” during his 12-year tenure, Mr Netanyahu warned any return to the landmark agreement partly brokered by Barrack Obama would “threaten Israel’s existence”. On Sunday the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, voted 60-59 for a new coalition government and Naftali Bennett was sworn in as leader of the Jewish state. Related articles Macron’s fishing time bomb: Brexit exposes EU cracks Give us our money back or else! Investors threaten EU with lawsuit After being ousted, Mr Netanyahu gave a rousing speech to politicians which was expected to last 15 minutes but ran for over an hour. The centre-right politician, who was notoriously close of former American President Donald Trump, took a swipe at President Biden’s ambitions. He told the Knesset: “The prime minister of Israel needs to be able to say no… Read full this story
- Waltz: Biden's Iran Approach Will Be 'What Can We Concede' to Get a Deal, Partial Deal Would Be Weaker Than Obama Iran Deal
- Biden in UN speech says US 'not seeking' new Cold War with China, military must be 'tool of last resort'
- U.S. ready to take on Russia, China, Iran and other "foreign powers" in Venezuela, John Bolton says
- A Joe Biden presidency could finally end years of controversy for this Disney World attraction
- Israel signals confidence in its relationship with Biden
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by ExxonMobil - Arbery case, Biden spending bill each test views of justice
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by ExxonMobil - House to vote on Biden social spending bill after McCarthy delay
- Joe Biden popularity in freefall as CNN delivers damning presentation on ailing approval
- Nikki Haley at RJC: Biden Can’t Be Trusted to Stop Iran Nuclear Threat
- Biden cannot let pursuit of Iran nuclear deal lead to a 'Munich moment'
Netanyahu takes brutal swipe at Biden over Iran deal in final speech: 'Must say no to US!' have 363 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.