Brexit: Expert says NI protocol feud may lead to meat shortages Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The Prime Minister told European Commission boss Ursula von der Leyen that rapid progress is needed to cool tensions in the region. There is growing hostility to the Brexit deal's Northern Ireland Protocol to avoid a hard border because of the EU's bureaucratic approach. In a phone call last night, Mrs von der Leyen hit back and accused Downing Street of not implementing the Brexit divorce and trade deals. Related articles Brexit LIVE: Time to go! Ireland’s Coveney urged to resign EU fail: Swathes of influential bankers REJECT desperate plea to move She expressed her "deep concern" that No 10 was apparently rowing back on its previous promises. The top eurocrat tweeted: "I expressed my deep concern on EU-UK TCA and WA implementation. "We will discuss how to progress and ensure compliance in… Read full this story
- What the history of cyber war teaches us about Apple-FBI standoff and today's security nightmares
- May's cold front! PM battles the sniffles at the G20 as she piles pressure on Putin to 'choose a different path' a day after she told Russian leader to stop his 'irresponsible' meddling in the West
- Coping with Her Cancer
- 6 Women Share How Getting Cancer Completely Changed Their Life Perspectives
- The 7 biggest sleepers in the 2019 NBA Draft
- Relationship Advice: Can Love Come Back From the Brink?
- Why Every Man Needs a Great Rival
- Fresno State football turnaround marked by coaching, QB changes
- The MH Interview: Danica Patrick
- What I Learned from Sleeping with My Boss
Well that went well! Boris Johnson and VDL phone call makes standoff WORSE – furious clash have 316 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.