Maharashtra Congress president Nana Patole has sought to suggest the state government is keeping an eye over his movement and claimed that Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) allies Shiv Sena and the NCP feel the ground was slipping from beneath their feet due to his party's growing influence. As his 'under watch' statement created a controversy, Patole on Monday claimed wrong information was being spread through the media and asserted there was no dispute among MVA allies and the Congress was being deliberately targeted. Reacting to Patole's suggestion that his movement was being tracked, the NCP, which handles the home deparment, said his claim was based on incomplete information, while the Shiv Sena asserted that all was well in the ruling alliance. Wading into the row, BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis said Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and deputy CM Ajit Pawar should give explanation on the allegations made by Patole. It all started with a speech the state Congress president gave in Lonavala, a hill station around 125km from Mumbai, during the weekend. Speaking at a meeting of party workers in Lonavala, Patole said the Congress is resurrecting itself in Maharashtra and this has caused disquiet among the Shiv Sena and the… Read full this story
- BJP fields TikTok celeb Sonali in bid to breach Bishnoi fortress
- Dave goes off the dial: Gov. Paterson in bizarre outburst about race
- What is 5G? All you need to know about the next generation of wireless technology
- 'Accidental Billionaire': How The Outlandish Ambition Of Faraday Future's Financier Brought The Startup To Its Knees
- What is bias in AI really, and why can’t AI neutralize it?
- How platforms are driving users to misinformation about mail bombs
- The Flowering of the Hippies
- Trump raised Biden with Xi in June call housed in highly-secure server
- Trump raised Biden with Chinese leader Xi in June call housed in highly secure server
- Trump raised Biden with Xi in June call housed in highly secure server
After 'Under Watch' Remark, Patole Says No Rift in MVA; BJP Seeks Explanation from Maha CM have 324 words, post on www.news18.com at July 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.