New approach, new solutions necessary for long fight: PM Medics, volunteers battle to keep HCM City safe from coronavirus Stores work hard to follow limited operating hours Over 7,900 new COVID-19 cases reported on Tuesday 6,000 medical workers from all over Việt Nam volunteer to help deal with HCM City’s outbreak Doctors at Chợ Rẫy Hospital in HCM City treat a patient with COVID-19. Photo courtesy of the hospital HCM CITY — Patients with locally acquired COVID-19 showing no symptoms, and with no underlying disease or obesity, will now be under a 14-day home quarantine, according to new guidelines released by the HCM City Department of Health on Thursday. New COVID-19 cases with manageable underlying diseases will also be quarantined at home for 14 days. The new guidelines aim to reduce the overload of COVID-19 patients at healthcare facilities and increase the quality of treatment for COVID-19 patients with moderate and severe symptoms in hospitals. A COVID-19 patient under home quarantine must have a separate room with windows as well as a separate toilet, a trash can with closed lid, and trash bags. Separate rooms are not required if members in a family are all COVID-19 patients. Food and essential supplies must be put on a table placed in front of the patient's separate room. Hand sanitiser and disinfectants for surfaces, salt water for… Read full this story
- George Papadopoulos gets 14 days in prison
- Kokua Line: Security deposit due back within 14 days of lease end
- Tropical Storm Florence: N.C. governor pleads with evacuees to be patient, not return home yet
- MyoKardia Shares Data from Ongoing Clinical Programs and Details Three New Research Programs at 2018 R&D Day
- Cocrystal Pharma Completes Patient Enrollment in Phase 2a Study Evaluating CC-31244 for Ultra-Short Treatment of Hepatitis C
- TV tonight: ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ recalls lost loved ones on Day of the Dead
- Day Trips & Beyond: Pecos National Historic Site
- For Father’s Day: 12 lessons dads give children that serve them for a lifetime
- New Jersey woman sues funeral home, claims it let brother's body 'decompose'
- Flanders offering Election Day event for children
COVID-19 patients with no symptoms will quarantine at home for 14 days have 343 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.