Synopsis Lokesh Sharma, OSD to the Rajasthan CM, had allegedly circulated the audio clips purportedly of conversation about toppling the state government between Shekhawat and Congress leaders amidst a rebellion against Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot by his then deputy Sachin Pilot and 18 party MLAs supporting him. A Jaipur court has directed that voice samples of Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat and alleged middleman Sanjay Jain be collected in connection with audio clips leaked last year purportedly of conversations about toppling the Rajasthan government . The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Jaipur-2 court issued the direction on Wednesday in response to an Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) application filed last week. The voice samples will be taken by the magistrate of the Rent Control Tribunal, which was authorised to issue the necessary notices, an ACB official said. Lokesh Sharma, OSD to the Rajasthan CM, had allegedly circulated the audio clips purportedly of conversation about toppling the state government between Shekhawat and Congress leaders amidst a rebellion against Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot by his then deputy Sachin Pilot and 18 party MLAs supporting him. On the basis of the audio clips, Rajasthan government chief whip Mahesh Joshi had registered cases with the special… Read full this story
- Model Tenancy Act explained by Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri
- Housing minister Hardeep Singh Puri explains model tenancy act
- Daily Briefing: Delhi court acquits Priya Ramani; Congress sweeps civil polls
- Centre increases annual JJM allocations by four-fold to Rs 3,183 crore to Andhra Pradesh for 'Har Ghar Jal'
- Ensure release Cauvery water as per SC order, Stalin urges Centre
- Cauvery Water Management Authority to meet on June 22
- Can bodies thrown in Ganga spread COVID?
- Centre studies if coronavirus present in Ganga water
- River Ganga infected with COVID-19? Centre conducts study
- Government puts off decision on tax relief for COVID-19 supplies
Jaipur court approves collection of voice sample of Union minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat have 294 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at July 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.