National Assembly deputies continue their first session of the new legislature in Hanoi on July 24, examining a range of important issues, including a State President nomination for the 2021-2026 term. NA deputies cast their ballots to elect key candidates to the State apparatus The National Assembly Standing Committee is scheduled to nominate a candidate as State President of the new term. The deputies will hold group discussions and are to cast a secret ballot early next week. The new State President will take the oath of office as soon as the results are announced. Incumbent State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc was elected at the last session of the 14th National Assembly three months ago. Also on July 24, National Assembly deputies are to examine a report on the medium-term public investment plan for 2021-2025, and a report on thrift practice and waste prevention in 2020. Nearly 500 newly-elected deputies are gathering in Hanoi for the first session of the 15th National Assembly. Completing key personnel in the State apparatus is an important issue among others during the course of the session.
- National Assembly considers $50 oil benchmark
- Socio-economic issues high on agenda of National Assembly
- National Assembly: Toothless bulldog?
- National Assembly raises 2018 budget to N9.1tr
- National Assembly, Senate clash over bills
- Kanna Lakshminarayana appointed as BJP state president of Andhra Pradesh
- Senate, National assembly supremacy battles threaten to escalate
- Search extended to find replacement for Boise State president
- Mass boycott of National Film Awards as President honours only a select few; vacant seats filled with 'dummies'
- RESTRUCTURING: Nigeria’s National Assembly moves to shed Federal Government’s powers
National Assembly considers State President nomination for 2021-2026 have 257 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.