close Video National weather forecast for July 30 Janice Dean has your FoxCast. Excessive Heat Warnings and Heat Advisories are widespread across the Plains and Southeast on Friday as high temperatures climb into the 90s and 100s. Heat will also build across portions of the Pacific Northwest over the next several days. The national forecast for Friday, July 30. (Fox News) Strong to severe storms tore through the Ohio River Valley, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Thursday with several reports of tornadoes and damage. CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP Storm reports in the last 24 hours. (Fox News) The risk will diminish for the East, but another round of strong storms will move into the Plains states later today. Upper-level winds will continue spreading smoke from fires in the West and western Canada across the northern U.S. bringing hazy conditions and poor air quality this weekend. Janice Dean currently serves as senior meteorologist for FOX News Channel (FNC). In addition, she is the morning meteorologist for FNC's “FOX and Friends” (weekdays 6-9AM/ET). She joined the network in January 2004. She is the author of several books. Her latest is “Make Your Own Sunshine.” Click here for more information on Janice Dean.
- NOAA's forecast for this summer in the Pacific Northwest: Hot and dry again
- Backpacker reported missing on Pacific Crest Trail
- Cool, Drama-Free Fishing Opener. Springier for Mother's Day
- Bay Area sees hottest day since start of the year as Concord hits 90 degrees
- Fire Weather Watch Posted for Gusty Winds & Low Humidity
- Alternative housing could mitigate decreasing affordability in Salt Lake Valley, advocates say
- Much-Needed Showers Coming; Cooling Off Later This Week
- Strong Hurricanes Intensify Faster Now Than They Did in the 1980s
- Much-Needed Soaking
- Pentagon revised Obama-era report to remove risks from climate change
Pacific Northwest heat to rise over next several days have 290 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.