A corner of Ho Chi Minh City (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has pledged to give priority to Ho Chi Minh City in terms of financial resources , infrastructure, materials and biological products to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, which is spreading rapidly and complicatedly in the southern hub. During an online meeting with the city’s authorities to July 8, PM Chinh requested prioritising the supply of vaccines to the city and nearby provinces and asked the health sector to roll out vaccinations promptly, safely and efficiently to local residents. At the meeting (Photo: VNA) The minister also warned the pandemic could worsen in the near future without drastic actions. VNA
- John Singleton dies after being removed from life support; mother, daughter had been fighting for control of his care, finances
- A relationship therapist breaks down the 10 most common fights couples have
- City Council adopts mandatory paid sick leave ordinance for San Antonio workers
- FIFA 19 demo out today as ratings for the 100 best players in the game are revealed
- City mulls $5M penalty over paid power plant 'supporters'
- Kernel 4.19 Released – Install Linux Kernel 4.19 on Ubuntu
- Uber Sues New York City For Limiting Ride-Hailing Licenses
- 1SEO Partners with United Way to Fight Hunger
- Fighting rages at critical port city in Yemen
- Europe Reassures Iran Of Commitment To Nuclear Deal Without US
PM commits all possible support to HCM City in COVID-19 fight have 214 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.