IPL 2021 by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Star will continue to produce IPL 2021 © BCCI Star Network will continue production for the upcoming 14th edition of the Indian Premier League, starting April 9. Star had bagged the production contract for the IPL and domestic cricket for three years (international matches are and were being produced by the BCCI itself) in 2018 and the deal had ended last year. This year, the BCCI produced the domestic matches and there was always this question if the board would invite applications for production. However, for want of time, the BCCI has extended the Star deal by a year. The broadcaster/producer is deploying about 900 personnel apart from 90 commentators (including those from regional languages) for the 52-day league. There have been four bubbles over all of the Star production team – three in Mumbai and one in Chennai – which will be deployed for production at the six designated IPL venues – Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. “The safety and security of our broadcast crew, talent, and all staff involved in the production of the IPL is of utmost importance. At any given point of time, there… Read full this story
- Yearender 2020: IPL 2020, bright beacon in a grim year, now eyes set on IPL 2021 in Indian shores
- Suresh Raina likely to return for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2021 as franchise not willing to let him go
- IPL 2021 likely to stay an eight-team event
- Hina Khan dolls up like ‘Akshara’ in sizzling pink and white lehenga for Star Parivaar Karega Welcome 2021
- Equatorial Guinea expects increased hydrocarbon investment and production in 2021
- Bella Giannulli 'copied' her mother Lori Loughlin's hair as Full House star continues to serve her prison sentence for college admissions scandal
- Apple has reportedly asked suppliers to boost iPhone production for 2021
- National Signing Day: Where Colorado high school football stars in Class of 2021 are going
- The AMD and Nvidia graphics card shortage could continue until February 2021
- Pandemic Punts: Are the Dallas Stars legit contenders in 2020-21?
Star to continue production for IPL 2021 have 324 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.