IPL 2021 by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Star will continue to produce IPL 2021 © BCCI Star Network will continue production for the upcoming 14th edition of the Indian Premier League, starting April 9. Star had bagged the production contract for the IPL and domestic cricket for three years (international matches are and were being produced by the BCCI itself) in 2018 and the deal had ended last year. This year, the BCCI produced the domestic matches and there was always this question if the board would invite applications for production. However, for want of time, the BCCI has extended the Star deal by a year. The broadcaster/producer is deploying about 900 personnel apart from 90 commentators (including those from regional languages) for the 52-day league. There have been four bubbles over all of the Star production team – three in Mumbai and one in Chennai – which will be deployed for production at the six designated IPL venues – Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. “The safety and security of our broadcast crew, talent, and all staff involved in the production of the IPL is of utmost importance. At any given point of time, there… Read full this story
- Star Wars Legos - An Empire Of Entertainment
- Productivity and Location of Raw Materials Considered
- How to Become a Star at Work
- Nautical Star Tattoo Designs For Everyone
- Star Wars Lego Sets
- A Review Of The NHL Dallas Stars Mirrored Pub Sign
- When Researching Products, Which Product Reviews Should You Trust?
- "Keyword Elite" - Some Of My Thoughts On The Product
- Audio Product Creation - 6 Block Formula to Churn Out High Quality Products Starting Today
- Productivity Profiles - The Coach - Part 4
Star to continue production for IPL 2021 have 268 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.