TIGER King star Joe Exotic says he fears he will die in jail of cancer and accused prison doctors of “not giving a s**t” . In an explosive interview with SunOnline, the former zookeeper slammed Fort Worth Medical Center alleging he has seen an “outrageous” number of “dead people wheeled out” of the facility. He said jail doctors are “rude and don't give a sh**”, even though he needs specialist blood transfusions and even claimed they “just let you die”. Exotic revealed earlier this year he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and begged to be freed in order to get "proper medical care”. The Netflix star – who is serving 22 years for a plot to hire a hitman to kill rival zookeeper Carole Baskin – has branded his medical treatment “pathetic” and says he wants to out the “truth”. He told The Sun: “This is crazy how they put people in here and just let you die. “The things that I've seen and the dead people I've seen wheeled out of here is outrageous and it's time that our president and our politicians hear the truth." His powerful words come days after it was announced his term would… Read full this story
- How Shudder and a Walking Dead vet resurrected Creepshow
- Eve Online: Audience With The King Of Space
- Home > Programming > Ok, I’ve decided to go ahead with…Now what?… and everything else!
- Star Citizen's pace of funding has accelerated, and it's powered by new backers
- What's killing World Of Warcraft?
- Competition time: win a lovely Guild Wars 2 pocket watch and more
- Punch-Out Walkthrough
- Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough
- A Brief History of Video Game Humor
- Trump slammed for suggesting Aretha Franklin worked for him in tribute to Queen of Soul
Tiger King Joe Exotic says ‘I’m going to die of cancer in jail – the docs don’t give a s**t and just wheel out the dead’ have 295 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.