This Morning: Dr Nighat on what to eat during a heatwave Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Sun-starved crowds flocked to beaches and public parks last weekend to catch some rays and enjoy a splash in the ocean. Yesterday, the warm spell was interrupted by thunder and huge downpours, sending sunbathers fleeing for shelter. But weather experts say plumes of hot air are set to descend on the UK next month and will stick around for at least a fortnight. Related articles Search for stolen Shetland pony reaches tragic end Liverpool stripped of Unesco World Heritage status The Met Office rarely uses the term “heatwave” but has done so in their prediction for next month’s weather. They said from August 2 to 16 there will be above average temperatures. In their long-range forecast, they said: “Into early August, warmer and drier-than-average conditions look likely to return for much… Read full this story
- UK weather forecast: Met Office warns three weeks of rain to fall in two days
- Staying safe and cool in UK heatwave conditions
- UK weather forecast: Met Office says snow, hail and thunder on cards before -3C freeze
- UK weather forecast: Met Office warns 'very strong winds' could cause flying debris
- UK heatwave: Extraordinary temperatures 'could break records'
- UK weather forecast: Lockdown Brits to enjoy 20C ‘mini-heatwave’ this weekend after cold snap, Met Office says
- UK weather forecast: Met Office warns -5C freeze to hit TONIGHT as temperatures plunge after balmy 18C sunshine
- Coronavirus update: Spain and UK suffer record daily tolls, Russia's Putin met doctor who has COVID-19
- Storm Brendan: Swimmer filmed in bumpy seas as 80mph winds smash Britain
- As fresh storms lash coast, UK starts to count long-term cost
UK heatwave forecast: TWO-WEEKS of hot weather to blast Britain – Met Office update have 331 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.