The band LVVRS isn't waiting on anyone to make the members rock stars. They'll do it themselves. From producing its own sleek music videos to recording big pop-rock anthems, the south Louisiana band isn't looking for a record label or manager to discover it, said lead singer River Gibson. "There’s just this mentality that we have to make it happen," Gibson said. "I’m not in the business of waiting for somebody else to make it happen for us. We just know what we want, and we know what we have to do. We just get out there and do it." LVVRS has had a taste of mainstream success as its songs have been placed on television and in movies. Now, Gibson said, the band is excited to get back on tour and build its fanbase. LVVRS will perform at The Basin Music Hall in Baton Rouge along with The Late Nights and J.T. O'Neal at 7 p.m. Friday. "Our sound is something that's catching on," he said. "People are starting to hear about it, so we're starting to see some people finally really starting to come out and listen when we play. We're starting to have people sing our songs… Read full this story
- The Beat Goes Boom: What’s Driving the Dance-Music Moment
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 25
- Can An Ad Agency Make An Indie Band Take Off?
- BTS Owns $108 Million of Big Hit. Every Other Artist Will Be Taking Note
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 12
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 28
- Want your brand to matter? Take lessons from the Velvet Underground
Louisiana band LVVRS is taking the DIY approach and finding success in modern music business have 294 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.