Boris Johnson says 'we have a balanced policy' on travel Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info On Wednesday evening, the Government issued a new warning to travellers returning to the UK from Spain . Citing concerns over Covid variants, as well as mounting cases across the country, travellers have been urged to take a PCR test rather than an antigen or lateral flow for their pre-departure test. Related articles Spain facing devastation over Boris travel announcement DEAL OF THE DAY: Get discounts on day tickets to Longleat Safari Park READ MORE Which countries are on the green list? All 36 countries – full list However, the cost of this could have a devastating financial impact on holidaymakers. According to Avi Lasarow, EMEA CEO of Project Screen by Prenetics who are on the Government's list of approved test providers, a family of four could be forced to pay an additional £332… Read full this story
- WATCH: Holidaying Families Look on as Illegal Migrants Land on Spanish Beach
- 'Night Owls' Are at Higher Risk of Dying and Shouldn't Be Forced to Work Early Mornings, Scientists Warn
- A Fear of Lawsuits Really Does Seem to Result in Extra Medical Tests
- New blood test predicts WHEN you will die with 80% accuracy
- I’m 20. I Have 32 Half Siblings. This Is My Family Portrait.
- 15 new and notable Android games from the last week (1/3/18
- How to cope with grief during the holiday season
- Five inescapable truths about the people you might encounter over the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend
- Trump Heads for Golf Club Holiday — But Summer Storms Loom
- 'Spain's health cuts are hurting nation's poorest'
Spain holidays: Families could be forced to pay ‘an extra £332’ due to new test warning have 312 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.